How to become a Registrar
HKIRC welcomes interested parties to become an HKIRC-accredited Registrar.
Leaflet of HKIRC Registrar Accreditation Program
Listed below is the information regarding how to become an HKIRC-accredited registrar:
- Accreditation Criteria
- Technical Testing Procedure
- Fees required to become a registrar
- Application Form
- Registrar Agreement
Below describes the process of application and accreditation:
- Applicant submits Application Form, documents and Application fee.
- HKIRC evaluates the application.
- Applicant conducts Technical Testing.
- HKIRC evaluates Technical Testing Result.
- HKIRC informs applicant of accreditation result. If it is accepted, requests applicant to make payment of accreditation annual fee and minimum balance.
- Settlement of Payment by applicant.
- Registrar in Operations.